The Monocacy Foundation was established in 1995 to provide funds to help bridge the funding gap to Frederick County citizens who have an intellectual/developmental disability. Grants are given to meet medical, educational, and recreational needs or wishes not covered by other funding sources.
The 2020 grant window opens August 15:
For general grant information, or to check on the status of your application, please email Marybeth Leonard.
- Complete the application
- Include copies of any requested documents
- Submit 1 copy via website, email, fax, or regular mail
- Grant applications will be accepted from Aug. 15, 2020 to Oct. 2, 2020
- Grant requests for respite care will not be accepted
- Website: http://www.themonocacyfoundation.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 301-663-0476
- Mail: The Monocacy Foundation, Inc., Attn: Marybeth Leonard, 620-B Research Court, Frederick, MD 21703