The Monocacy Foundation was established in 1995 to provide funds to help bridge the funding gap to Frederick County citizens who have an intellectual/developmental disability. Grants are given to meet medical, educational, and recreational needs or wishes not covered by other funding sources.
Our qualifications for individual grant applicants . . . live in Frederick County, have a diagnosis of a developmental/intellectual disability; provide financial information.
Our qualifications for organizations . . . operate in Frederick County and have ties to the IDD community.
The 2021 grant window opens August 15th. For grant information, please email Marybeth Leonard.
- Complete the application
- LINK TO APPLICATION FOR INDIVIDUALS: https://forms.office.com/r/gkms58SUHf
- LINK TO APPLICATION FOR ORGANIZATIONS: https://forms.office.com/r/zpUdMMGCEA
- Include copies of any requested documents
- Submit 1 copy via website, email, fax, or regular mail
- Grant applications will be accepted from Aug 15, 2021 to Oct 4, 2021
- Grant requests for respite care will not be accepted
- Website: http://www.themonocacyfoundation.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 301-663-0476
- Mail: The Monocacy Foundation, Inc., Attn: Marybeth Leonard, 620-B Research Court, Frederick, MD 21703