The Monocacy Foundation was established in 1995 to provide funds to help bridge the funding gap to Frederick County citizens who have an intellectual/developmental disability. Grants are given to meet medical, educational, and recreational needs or wishes not covered by other funding sources.
The 2021 grant window opens August 15th. For grant information, please email Marybeth Leonard.
- Complete the application
- Include copies of any requested documents
- Submit 1 copy via website, email, fax, or regular mail
- Grant applications will be accepted from Aug 15, 2021 to Oct 8, 2021
- Grant requests for respite care will not be accepted
- Website: http://www.themonocacyfoundation.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 301-663-0476
- Mail: The Monocacy Foundation, Inc., Attn: Marybeth Leonard, 620-B Research Court, Frederick, MD 21703